Click the button below to use our online reservation system.
Full RV hookups start at $40 per night, plus tax.
- All sites are full service sites with 20, 30 and 50 amps of power, water and sewer.
- All sites are 60 foot or more, pull through.
- Each additional adult over 4 adults is $3.00
- Water/Sewer Only Starts at $35 (No Discount)
- Dry Camp starts at $35 (No Discount)
- AARP, Active Military I.D. or regular visitor receives 10% discount upon request.
- Discounts apply only to RV sites, no discounts on Cabins or Tent sites.
- Monthly RV full hookups – $600.00 + Electric, no tax, no discounts.
Our Tent sites are very large, therefore our rates are per tent and based on the number of people in each tent.
- 1 person tent – starts at $20.00 per night plus tax
- 2 person tent – starts at $22.00 per night plus tax
- 3 person tent – starts at $24.00 per night plus tax
- 4 person tent – starts at $26.00 per night plus tax
- (No Discounts on Tent Sites)
- Sites 1-12 are next to the River and sites 13 – 17 are not far from the River.
- Our Tent sites do not have electric.
- Tent sites do include access to our shower and laundry facilities. There is also a sink for washing dishes in the laundry room.
1 Bdrm Cabins start at $125.00 per night. plus tax.
- 2 night or longer stays required.
- Cabins are one bedroom with a loft sleeping area, bathroom with tub and shower and a small kitchen nook that includes refrigerator, stove and microwave. Maximum occupancy is 6 people.
- Cabins include all linens and cookware.
- (No Discounts on Cabins)
Showers for non guests are $7.00
- With towel and soap – $9.00
RV Sewer Dump and Water
- RV Sewer Dump for non guests – $13.00
- Water Tank fill for non guests – $10.00
Pets are welcome but we do ask that you follow these rules for the safety of all guests; Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside of RV or Camping Unit. Pets must be cleaned up after immediately. Pets are not to be left unattended and must be kept in your unit after dark. No more than two (2) pets are allowed per site. You may be asked to leave the park if these rules are not followed or if your pet disturbs others or exhibits aggressive behavior.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain, snow or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
A one-night deposit is required for all reservations.
Online Reservations are paid in full at time of booking.
Holiday cabin reservations must be paid in full 2 weeks in advance and require 1 week cancellation notice, for cancellations with less than one week notice entire deposit will be forfeited.
Balance is due 72 Hrs. prior to 2:00 PM on arrival day or you will forfeit your reservations. If you are booking less than 3 days out we require payment in full for reservations.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 Hrs. prior to 2:00 PM on arrival day (less $10 processing fee).
72-48 Hrs. prior to 2:00 PM on arrival day, one night deposit will be charged and the balance of the reservation may be placed on a camp credit.
Full fee will be charged in the event of a “no-show” or if a guest gives less than 24 Hrs. notice prior to 2:00 PM on arrival day.
Deposits made for holiday reservations will not be refunded.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the park office during business hours. Email cancellations at your own risk. We try to check our Emails on a regular basis but we can’t guarantee cancellations will be processed in a timely manner.
Guests that decide to leave early for whatever reason will forfeit payment for remainder of stay.